- Esmane info
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. We are well established in Europe and being a part of the Stoneridge Group enables us to work with customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD.
Position offered: VERIFICATION ENGINEER
Stoneridge Electronics is looking for talented system verification engineer to the product development department. You will work together with experienced software, verification and hardware engineers. You will be responsible for test cases development and verification of tachograph calibration system which is used to calibrate 2 million trucks in Europe every year.
• Write automated test cases in C#.
• Perform manual tests.
• Create test plans and test reports.
• Analyze test results and create problem reports.
• Develop and maintain test environment.
• Manage test documentation.
Requirements for Candidate:
• At least 2 years of experience in testing.
• Good C# programming skills.
• Interest in technology and it’s working principles.
• At least basic knowledge in electronics.
• Bachelor degree in relevant field of engineering.
• Fluent spoken and written English and Estonian.
• Good teamwork and communication skills.
• Experience with NUnit, WPF, Jenkins.
• Experience with embedded systems development.
• Experience in project management.
• Familiar with automotive communication interfaces (CAN, K-Line)
• Familiar with tachographs and EU regulations.
Company offers: Interesting work in an international environment, job training, friendly atmosphere, modern working conditions in new factory in Tänassilma tehnopark and good motivation package.
Type of job: full time job
Start of job: on agreement
Please apply with CV in English. Suitable candidates will be contacted.