- Esmane info
In this role you will be:
• Driving the development of front-end application components
• Creating solutions targeted at AfterPay merchants, partners, and end-users
• Developing robust web applications that work in any environment
• Building, testing, documenting, and maintaining reusable Web Components.
• Understand how other web developers work, which are their challenges, and proactively provide technical solutions. Taking initiative to improve quality across all aspects of the frontend: UI, accessibility, performance, consistency, maintainability, robustness, etc.
• Mentoring a capable team on front-end patterns & best practices, providing feedback to their work
• Collaborating with specialists and stakeholders from development, design, a product all across the Europe
You will succeed in the role if you have:
• 5 years of working experience in the related field; a degree in the IT field would be a plus
• Great knowledge of web standards and technologies. A drive to stay up-to-date
• Well-versed with component-based design and development. Experienced in React, Angular, Vue, or Web Components
• Experienced with a range of web architectures (like JAMStack, SPAs, vanilla JS, micro frontends)
• Familiar with Git-based workflows with automated builds (CI/CD)
• You are an organized and result-oriented person, with a creative and change-driving state of mind. With excellent collaboration and communication skills, and are fluent in English
It is a huge bonus if you are also familiar with .NET Framework, REST, Docker, Kubernetes; well aware of SQL/NoSQL and experienced in the banking or Fintech domains.
What do we offer:
• You will have challenging projects to work with together with an agile skilled development team
• Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee, and awesome people
• A modern office in the center of Tallinn, with fun team events, and a competitive salary
together with a benefits package