- Esmane info
What will be your challenge?
• Feel strong ownership for what is delivered, drive and run agreed initiatives
• Define and communicate the product vision, analyze the new and support existing features
• Study the solution domain, prepare software requirements, and specifications
• Define features’ acceptance criteria
• Define and maintain the living features documentation
• Manage Business stakeholders expectations on deliveries, work closely with Architects
• Work closely together with and support other cross-functional development teams
• Perform the acceptance verification together with the test engineers and other stakeholders
What will help succeed in the role?
• Passion for driving the change and not afraid of taking on challenging tasks
• Experience in product management – managing all stages of the product life cycle
• Very good experience designing the Financial software
• Familiarity with software development practices and processes
• Knowledge in financial products, experience in driving the products
• Competence in software development and architecture
• Good stakeholder management skills
As a person, you are organized and results-oriented, creative, and have a change-driving state of mind. You are a strong team player and have excellent communication skills, also fluent in English. You have strong leadership skills and can delegate and follow up.An experience in working with Agile methodologies would be huge bonus.
What do we offer
• You will be surrounded by an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee, and awesome people
• You will have a competitive salary together with a benefits package
• A modern working environment in the center of Tallinn, with team events, etc