- Esmane info
IMIN Malta Ltd, working under the trademark of Immigrant Invest, is a Maltese branch of an international company with many years’ experience on citizenship / residence by investment programmes in the countries of the European Union and the Caribbean region.
The company acts as an authorised agent of all investment programmes that it offers to its clients. It cooperates with governments of different countries in the field of immigration law. The company has offices in Malta, Austria, Russia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus and Portugal.
As part of its expansion programme the company is seeking to employ the services of a Client Relations Executive in the Maltese office.
The successful candidate must be fluent in English and Russian and must be in possession of a legal qualification or having had experience working in a legal environment where knowledge of international, immigration and tax law would be considered an asset. The job offers full-time employment and an attractive salary package.
• Assisting the clients’ cases
• Conducting an enhanced due diligence of the client
• Preparation of documents and completing the forms for citizenship and residency application
• Conducting personal meetings with clients
• Preparation of legal summaries
• Legal examination of documents
• Analysis of legislation in the field of immigration and tax law
• Development of individual solutions for clients
• Interaction with the legal departments of the company and partners
• Participation in seminars and conferences
• Reimbursement of the flight ticket to Malta
• Accommodation in an apartment for 2 weeks next to the office
• Assistance with finding a permanent residential property
• Bonuses for the completion of monthly tasks
• iMac computer, iPhone with a paid SIM card
• A comfortable and spacious office in a modern business center
• Prepaid taxi rides for meetings with clients or other business purposes
Salary: 35,000 - 40,000 Eur / annual (Gross)