- Esmane info
The Financial Times recognized the European Innovation Academy (EIA) as a Digital Champion in 2018. Over the last five years, we’ve educated more than 100k students from top universities like UC Berkeley, Stanford, Michigan, and many others. Our programs are internationally known as one of the World's best quality entrepreneurship programs for university students.
Requirements for candidates:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree.
- Must have experience selling SAAS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based products to a diverse customer base.
- 3+ years of sales experience focused on growing existing or new businesses.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Absolutely fluent English.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience and comfort in working with global customers.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audiences’ needs.
- Interest in technical details and software in general.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Qualify leads and identify opportunities by doing the first level discovery call with the prospects.
- Act as a bridge between customers and the product team in terms of feedback.
- Take ownership of your pipeline and constantly innovate.
- Demo and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through phone and email as required.
- Solve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes.
- Generate reports on new sales, target achievements, and issues to the management
What we offer:
- Stock options in an ambitious start-up
- An ambitious, fun-loving international team.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Remote work with flexibility.
How to apply?
Deadline to apply: 1st of December
How to apply: Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Starting time: Start NOW!