- Esmane info
What will help you to succeed in the role?
• Successfully completed (or in acquisition) degree in a relevant subject (IT; Security; etc)
• At least 2 years of experience in working with IT security topics
• Experience in managing IT infrastructure, based on Microsoft Office 365 platform
• Strong IT skills including knowledge of hardware, software, networks, and cloud services
• Problem - solving attitude, highly self-driven and eager to take new challenges
• Thorough work ethics, attention to detail are things that describe you as a person.
• Very good communication skills, also fluent in English.
What will be your challenge?
• Managing security of workstations, mobile devices, and network infrastructure
• Maintaining and implementing new security tools and procedures
• Operating and improving security processes like vulnerability, and patch management, endpoint protection, intrusion detection and prevention
• Installing and maintaining local IT infrastructure, workstations, and office equipment
• Manage software licenses and application access rights
• Supporting users with local IT issues, mediating complicated issues with external IT service provider
What do we offer?
• You will be surrounded by an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee, and awesome people
• You will have a competitive salary together with a benefits package
• A modern working environment in the center of Tallinn, with team events, etc