- Esmane info
• Correspond with B2C clients and evaluate existing clients according to established policies and procedures;
• Implement the company´s existing legal compliance program in Estonia
• Improve the roadmap for clients in collaboration with the company´s Head of Optimization
• Analyze regional regulations for company reports
• Communicate with the local financial authorities and report to FIU where necessary
• Collaborate with the compliance team and assist in developing, implementing, maintaining and enhancing the anti-money laundering policies, procedures, and controls of the organization.
• Experienced in working with or in financial institutions, such as investment firms, payment firms, cryptocurrency-related firms or similar.
• Experienced in doing customer screening (background, KYC checks, sanctions checks).
• Experienced in KYC/AML/Regulatory
• Experienced working with FIU of Estonia and other local government agencies
• Fluent in English and Estonian
• Know well the rules and regulations concerning financial companies in Estonia
• Result orientated and accountable
• Excellent problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
• Graduate of Economics, Finance, Banking or Legal area
• Russian language skills seen as an advantage
• Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
• Fun and friendly professional environment
• Use of leading technologies and modern business practices
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Remote role based in Estonia
We also encourage bright finance/legal (or similar) graduates without proven work experience to apply. To join XCOEX, send your CV in English. It´s a new role in Estonia and available for a suitable person to join immediately. For further questions, please email email@example.com