- Esmane info
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Become a strategic Risk partner to the Swedbank Group Functions responsible for Legal advisory, Communication and Sustainability and give relevant advice and support both in general and specific operational risk matters
- Learn about and build your own network by collaborating with risk control units of other Business Areas and Group Functions as well as Group Compliance and Internal Audit
- Be a subject matter specialist in operational risk management topics
- Follow-up, control and give assurance on the level of risk management in your area of responsibility (through New Product Approval process, Risk Management Maturity assessment and assurance reviews)
What you need in this role:
- University education in Economics, Finance, Law or similar
- Experience from working in the areas of Risk/Finance/Audit in financial institutions and/or financial consultancies
- Basic understanding on operational risk and strong analytical skills
- High integrity, ability to both challenge and support the first line in risk taking
- Be open to learn about business and upcoming changes in areas of responsibility
- Have a structured and creative mind, a humble attitude and a strong belief in co-operation as the best approach to solve a problem
- Ability to take initiative, keep promises and deliver to deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willing to work in cross functional teams and cross border
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an exciting journey to support business management to build a solid and mature risk culture and safeguard Swedbank Group business resilience and sustainability. You will be learning from and contributing to a highly skilled risk professionals’ network. I do believe in high level self-management ability, personal initiative and responsibility taking which is supported by dynamic working environment and caring colleagues.” Merle Ristisaar, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 08.11.2020.
If you are employed in Latvia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2300-3500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Riga and Vilnius