- Esmane info
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and execute automated offers in IBM Campaign for private and corporate customers in Baltic Banking
- Ensure proper communication principles and data usage based on customer preferences
- Analyze data requirements and solve offer development related questions
- Manage your offers portfolio performance and needed improvements
- Collaborate regularly with main counterparties (Offering Support Department, Data stewards, IT team)
What you need in this role:
- Have or are acquiring university degree (preferably in IT, Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics)
- Interest in data aggregation and basic level programming
- Very good analytical skills
- Structured thinking and ability to work with unclear issues, self-motivation and proactiveness
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Fluency in Estonian and English, both in written and in speech
An advantage would be:
- Previous experience with IBM Campaign management tools and/or being part of business in offering area
- Experience with bank products
- Experience with databases
- SQL skills
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.
We have a good team spirit where everybody can speak their mind." Pille-Riin Lepsaar, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 15.11.2020.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.