- Esmane info
Our team is expanding and we are looking for a new team member.
Credit Risk department is a part of the Risk Division, thus being a control function and part of the second Line of defence. The Senior Credit Risk Transformation Manager will join the Pan-Baltic Credit Risk Leadership team and will have the responsibility to reshape the way how credits are originated and credit risk is managed in Luminor. The role will be instrumental to support business in lending transformation journey towards digital way of processing credits in Luminor by implementing credit assessment standardisation and automation solution.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
- Contribute to the delivery of lending transformation strategy by leading the implementation of innovative solutions for credit risk management;
- Drive Risk management related improvements to the lending process (redesign of current practices to support more risk tiered approach in processing credit requests, setting the appropriate empowerment level in business based on risk based approach, defining Risk requirements for credit workflow systems, increase process standardisation and automation);
- Oversee implementation of loan origination, management strategy and ensure Credit risk policies / strategy / underwriting criteria are constantly reassessed and amended as needed following the changes in the operating environment;
- Act as a Risk function representative in lending growth squads owned by the first line of defence where risk parameters are reviewed and decided;
- Lead other strategic projects and initiatives in Credit risk area based on identified improvement areas or new business opportunities;
- Apply your experience and skills to contribute to the transformation of Luminor's Credit risk department by promoting the new way of working and challenging the approaches and mindsets about what is possible and how things are done in Credit risk organisation.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive (10 years+) experience and successful track record in credit risk management;
- Deep Banking knowledge and practical experience with a focus on automation and digitisation of lending across the value chain;
- Strong project management skills and affinity with core disciplines interfacing with Transformation including Agile, Design Thinking and technology enabled transformation;
- Excellent innovation, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills, able to generate insights and committed to delivering high-quality solutions;
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and manage stakeholders with a strong orientation towards achieving results;
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, a high-level of ownership and responsibility in a deadline-driven environment;
- Solid knowledge of regulatory requirements for credit risk management;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English – both verbally and in writing.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
Application deadline is 2020.11.20th.
In case of questions please feel free to contact: responsible HR Vikante.Rackauskaite@luminorgroup.com or hiring manager Janis.Teteris@luminorgroup.com.