- Esmane info
ENLABS stands for Entertainment Laboratories. We are a company that creates entertainment through innovative thinking within three business areas: Online Gaming, Media and Solutions.
As part of portfolio ENLABS owns a group of licensed online gaming companies located in several European jurisdictions. We operate a portfolio of well-known brands including “Optibet” and “Best”. Our roots within the gaming sector date back to 2002 and the company's shares are traded on the OMX Nasdaq First North stock exchange since 2006.
Today ENLABS is a multi-brand online gaming company with 190+ people from more than 10 countries situated in offices across Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Malta, Marbella and Stockholm. We are proud to be the leading iGaming operator in the Baltic States, and one of the fastest growing operators in Europe. Our mission is to spark change, infuse joy and to create entertainment.
- Create and support key affiliate relationships with existing and potential partners to generate growth
- Handle negotiations of commercial deals with affiliates
- Acquire new affiliates to support brand and acquisition goals
- Support migrations and implementations of company brands within the affiliate tracking platform
- Take control of the affiliate budget and operational costs
- Regular reporting to the senior management
- Represent Enlabs Partners at the industry events
- 2+ years of affiliate account management experience
- Ability to work with colleagues across departments and locations
- An eye for detail, being analytical for reporting purposes to enhance the affiliate program
- Demonstrating strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Technically proficient with core business IT programs and the ability to adapt and learn new systems
- Good problem-solving skills
- iGaming experience considered an advantage
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
HOW TO APPLY
This position is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Please send your CV and cover letter in English by clicking "Apply" with a subject line Affiliates Manager. Your application will be handled confidentially. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR RESUME WILL BE STORED IN OUR DATABASE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME.