- Esmane info
Job holder provides security for U.S. personnel and facilities by conducting security operations as a member of a tactical team of security personnel.
- A minimum of one (1) year of military, police, or private experience in the field of security.
- Completion of high school.
- Good working knowledge of Estonian and limited knowledge of English.
- Must be familiar with security procedures and have technical skills.
- A valid B-category driver's license for a minimum of five years and minimum age of 25.
- Gross salary from 1000 to 1400 EUR per month
- 8 American holidays in addition to Estonian ones
- Training courses for self-development
- Christmas bonus
- We prefer applications through our recruitment system: https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/vacancy/viewVacancyDetail.hms?_ref=cdzsmnzrpt0&returnToSearch=true&jnum=19021&orgId=125