- Esmane info
INVESTOR RELATIONS SPECIALIST (P2P)
Monestro P2P OÜ is a peer-to-peer lending marketplace that connects investors with borrowers. Monestro operates under the Credit Intermediary licence granted on 19.09.2016 by the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. We’re looking for an Investor Relations Specialist experienced in finance sector.
Please note that currently we are rebranding www.monestro.com website and it is going to be awesome!
- Handling investor relationships with in the European Economic Area.
- Designing the communication materials and communication strategy together with the management.
- Onboarding the investors on the platform.
- Manage investor communication and offer customer support (German).
- Set and monitor key success metrics for the product focus area together with the management.
If you have previous experience in finance sector and/or peer-to-peer segment and understand the working principles of a peer-to-peer business module, speak German and have an ability to work in an English-Estonian environment, you have the perfect background we’re looking for.
If you are also a team player with good collaboration and communication skills, you’re an analytical thinker and a multitasking pro - join our team in Tallinn downtown.
Highly compatible salary in the financial field. Work directly with business stakeholders and professionals, slim processes and no shackles of bureaucracy. A value-driven work environment where people come first.
Applying and additional information firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline 09.11.2020.