- Esmane info
We are looking for a Project manager/product lead to join our team. This team will deliver customer projects in marine traffic and border surveillance areas and develop our product platform via these projects.
Your aim is to manage system integration projects from initiating a project to the final delivery of the developed solution to the customer. The solutions are mission-critical and typically include both hardware and software components. Your main skill is to organize smooth and systematic teamwork and handle the requirements. You will be surrounded and supported by very experienced team of whole Cybernetica.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing projects from technical issues to finances.
- Leading project team and resources, organizing work.
- Mapping customer expectations and project requirements.
- Preparing and keeping project documentation.
- Ensuring regular progress of the project and deliveries according to deadlines.
- Participating in sales activites and tender preparations.
- Maintaining product roadmap and development requisitions.
As a successful candidate you must have:
- Strong personality and drive to achieve goals.
- 3+ years of experience in managing IT development projects.
- Great interpersonal skills and previous experience in leading teams.
- Analytical skills to map and maintain project requirements.
- Good level of Estonian and decent level of both oral and written English.
- High level of responsibility and systematic approach to your work.
- Any experience with sensor-based IT systems is a bonus.
- The chance to develop mission-critical IT systems and see them exploited around the globe.
- Participation in very unique and large pan-European IT projects.
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team.
- Flexibility to establish your own project environment and steer the product line.
- Growth from project management to crucial product lead/business line leader.
- Quiet, yet lively atmosphere in our Tallinn office.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/careers/privacy-notice/) applies to our hiring process.