- Esmane info
Cybernetica SplitKey product powers mobile phone based authentication and digital signature solutions in Estonia and abroad. 2,8 million users are using SplitKey technology in the Estonian Smart-ID system to perform over 2 million transactions per day. SplitKey stands apart from the competition with its patented cryptographic mechanism for protecting the private keys of the user.
We are looking for experienced team lead to organize our development projects.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and manage the people in the project team, guide their professional development.
- Plan the development projects and execute the plans in close cooperation with the development team, business unit management and customers.
- Participate in the hiring process.
- Ensure that the development process and quality assurance policies are followed, improve and document the process.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Experience as a team lead or as a project manager.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English and Estonian.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Technical (Java) background.
- Degree in IT or management.
- The chance to develop products and solutions targeted at the international market, become part of the “Estonian e-legend”.
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Comfortable, quiet and private space in our Tallinn or Tartu office.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/careers/privacy-notice/) applies to our hiring process.