- Esmane info
Cybernetica Unified eXchange Platform (UXP) is a product that creates secure connectivity between organizations, such as government institutions or private companies. UXP-based solutions are deployed in Estonia and Finland as well as Namibia, Haiti, Greenland and Ukraine with many pilots in progress.
We are looking for a experienced team lead to organize our product development efforts.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and manage the people in the development team, guide their professional development.
- Participate in the hiring process.
- Plan the development projects and product releases. Execute the plans in close cooperation with the development team, the product owners and the customers.
- Ensure that the development process is followed, improve and document the process.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Experience as a team lead or as a software development project manager.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good written and spoken Estonian and English.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Technical (Java) background.
- Degree in IT or management.
- The chance to develop products and solutions targeted at the international market, become part of the “Estonian e-legend”.
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Comfortable, quiet and private space in our Tartu office.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/careers/privacy-notice/) applies to our hiring process.