- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technology discipline or equivalent job experience.
- You have 2+ years of experience working cases in the compliance, fraud or abuse space, preferably within an eCommerce, Email, or Telecommunications organization
- You have basic technical skills including basic SQL and an understanding of APIs and data analytics.
- You’re empathetic and love working with customers to solve their problems, backed with data.
- You are detail-oriented with great organizational skills and comfort with ambiguity.
- You have above average written and verbal communication skills and are able to articulate concepts/ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- You are willing to collaborate with communications partners and players in the industry to resolve issues, troubleshoot, and build trust.
- You have the ability to make sound decisions in a fast paced environment.
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills and are comfortable working under pressure.
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. Our customers range from individual developers to large enterprises that are well known brand names and they collectively interact with millions of consumers. Unfortunately, communications can also be misused by bad actors who attempt to game the system for nefarious purposes. We are looking for someone that is passionate about preventing fraud and abuse. The ideal candidate has excellent research and investigation skills, is comfortable using data to identify patterns and trends, enjoys challenging/ complex case work and is able to help us resolve urgent issues impacting consumers worldwide. In this role, you will work with team members across the organization to investigate issues, determine root cause gaps that bad actors exploit and determine how best to close those gaps.
As a Fraud Prevention Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic by:
WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Protect Twilio customers and consumers through ongoing identification of bad actors, fraudulent activity and evolving tactics - taking action daily to stop bad actors/ activity while minimizing false positives.
BE BOLD: Identify trends, root cause gaps and recommend appropriate preventative solutions to stop bad actors from being successful.
BE AN OWNER: Use a variety of internal and external tools to Investigate cases assigned quickly and efficiently, perform analysis to understand bad actor behavior and demonstrate willingness to learn and become a subject matter expert in fraud investigations.
RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ensure the most critical cases are worked first, determine the best actions to take to minimize losses and consumer harm.
BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate with Twilio’s Product and Engineering teams to troubleshoot technical problems with our internal tooling and external product offerings.
DRAW THE OWL: Design and optimize new processes to ensure our customers have an excellent experience with Twilio.
You will be willing to work on one day on the weekend.
You will be willing to work on 6am-3pm, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm schedules depending on the business need.
What we offer
This position will be located in our beautiful and well-designed office at Veerenni 38 in Tallinn, though considering the world’s current circumstances you will start from your home office.
Around the world, Twilio offers great benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.