- Esmane info
We’re on the hunt for a Tax Analyst to join our growing Tax team in Finance based in Tallinn. As the rest of the tax team is based in London, you will need to be an independent self-starter with amazing communication skills.
- Take ownership of the overall indirect tax reporting processes globally. This includes delivering training, adhering to controls, managing risks and judgement schedules, and identifying ways to automate and streamline manual tasks using existing systems or emerging technologies.
- Prepare indirect tax returns for the UK, Belgium, UAE, South Africa, Singapore, Australia and other countries as required. This includes working with other members of the finance team to extract the relevant data, ensuring processes are fully documented, controls are operating effectively, and returns are reconciled back to the balance sheet.
- Support the Group Indirect Tax Lead in helping the business to manage and optimise the overall indirect tax positions of the group. This may include ad hoc technical research, leading projects and liaising with external advisors to ensure tax requirements for any new products or geographical regions are properly understood, captured and reported.
- Engage in team-wide initiatives including budgeting, forecasting, planning, risks and controls. It is important to be interested in and engaged in all tax initiatives and to work closely with the International Tax Managers. This will ensure full alignment across the team and provide the opportunity to get involved in corporate and operational taxes over time.
- Develop strong relationships with the group accounting and accounting operations team, as well as controllers, to ensure the impact of indirect taxes are understood and reflected in the financials.
- Some practical experience in tax or accounting (c. 3-4 years in an accounting firm)
- Comfortable with large volumes of data
- Solid understanding of core accounting principles and the 3 financial statements
- Independent self-starter with amazing communication skills
Some extra skills that would be great
- Finance or Accounting degree
- Practical experience of indirect taxes in an in-house environment
- Chartered Accountant or Chartered Tax Advisor qualification
Some of your benefits:
- Stock options in a profitable company
- Generous parental leave
- Loads of development opportunities
- A fun work environment with social activities and events
- The opportunity to work with super smart, curious people