- Esmane info
As an HR Consultant You will be one of the “go to” persons for our 400+ employees, including 50+ managers in Kuehne + Nagel IT Service Centre in different employee life-cycle related questions with main focus being on employment relations consultancy. We are looking for a great personality who has a genuine interest towards working with people and would like to contribute to different areas of HR.
• Consult our managers and employees on employee relations aligned with local labor law and global or local HR processes, starting from relocation of foreigner employees and ending with how to off-board a leaving employee in a best way
• Support hiring managers in recruitment projects in collaboration with Kuehne + Nagel’s internal talent sourcing center
• Manage and administrate employee data and employment relations, including preparation of necessary documentation and working with relevant HR systems.
• Participate in or lead various HR related projects and initiatives, related for example with employer branding and improving our employee experience
• Proactively participate in developing and creating HR processes which support IT Service Centre business activities
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
To succeed in this role we hope you possess the following:
• Previous experience in HR field and strong background in Estonian employment relations and employment law
• Sincere interest towards people and willingness to help them succeed
• Proactive mindset with deliver as promised mentality
• Internal motivation to develop with flexibility and willingness to contribute to different areas of HR
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to be a partner for our future and current employees and managers
• Fluency in Estonian and English, both written and spoken. Our main working language is English
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
In Kuehne + Nagel IT Service Centre You will be part of a truly international IT ecosystem, consisting of 30+ different nationalities and 400+ employees. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT and logistics industry in Estonia and worldwide. You will be one of the core persons in our organization in helping to create an outstanding Kuehne+Nagel employee experience for our people through the work that you do and way you interact with our people. Of course, you will not do it alone! You will become a part of a diverse HR and People Leads’ team where we value teamwork, learning and good humor!