- Esmane info
What you need to succeed?
We put continuous delivery and agile principles at the foundation of our software delivery process. Our aim is to build and deliver the features and value fast but at the same time have a needed level of operational stability provided by the service management practices. To succeed in this role, you need to be a domain expert who knows the ITIL v4 practices, has hands-on experience implementing them, and is familiar with Continuous Delivery (DevOps) and Agile principles. A perfect candidate should have:
• 3+ years of experience in a related ITSM role
• Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, IT Service Management (ITIL), IT Governance (COBIT), Agile, etc.
• Certification in ITIL, COBIT, DevOps, or Agile
• Experience with ITSM tools e.g. Atlassian products, ServiceNow, or other
• A degree and/or relevant working experience in the IT field
• Analytical, project management, and organizational skills
• Commitment to quality standards and continuous improvement, a strong service attitude
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural, international environment
As a person, you should be proactive, outgoing, and self-organized; have excellent collaboration and communication skills, and speak fluent English. You should have an analytical and solution-oriented mindset, be able to think critically and make decisions quickly.
What will be the challenge?
In the role of an IT Service Management (ITSM) Process Manager at the B2C Finance division, you will be:
• Defining and implementing key ITSM processes (Incident, Change, Release, Service Level, IT Asset and Service Configuration Management) within the B2C division
• Ensuring the processes are aligned with the B2C strategy and enterprise architecture
• Responsible for the daily oversight and governance of the ITSM process framework
• Defining and implementing standard operating models for B2C services (internally developed and delivered services as well as SaaS and PaaS)
• Contributing to the strategic planning process, investment plans, and annual work planning processes
• Collaborating with IT service management and operation teams, consolidating and optimizing their IT process requirements
• Planning and driving stakeholder engagement, ITSM process training, and communication
• Ensuring adherence to ITSM processes, standards, and policies; monitoring service delivery
• Advising on risk and compliance requirements for IT
• Executing a systematic approach to the continuous improvement of services and the ITSM process
What do we offer?
• You will be surrounded by an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee, and awesome people
• You will have a competitive salary together with a benefits package
• A modern working environment in the center of Tallinn, with team events, etc