- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
* Develops, commercializes and delivers high quality / innovative services and solutions
* Previous team management experience
* Maintains effective relationships with customers
* Well - developed expression skills
* Language Requirements -English - mandatory (oral and written), local Estonian and Russian language knowlege - advantage
* Strong career support in an international environment.
* Great culture and colleagues.
* Multifarious benefit program.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
* Strategically plan, define, build, support organization of customs clearance proccesses.
* Support CCPU Organisation in relation to new Customs proccesses, manage Customs related clearance projects and System enhancements in accordance to the overall strategy of DHL Express.
* Ensure entire CCPU team is compiling with the internal and external DHL standards and proccesses, the Express management tasks and national and international Customs regulations.