- Esmane info
We are looking for an experienced Head of Compliance to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
A great candidate is well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. You are professional of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete your duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies.
- Collaborate with senior management and other departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Prepare reports for the senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
Requirements for candidates:
- Proven experience as a Head of Compliance is a big plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Estonian language is mandatory, knowledge of English at a high level.
- Degree in law.
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
What we offer:
- Global team – working with a motivated and talented international team.
- Motivating compensation - competitive salary and bonuses.
- Amazing personal growth experience - paid external trainings, professional literature, e-courses.
- Impactful work - professional development in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Inspiring working environment - the best views on the whole Tallinn city from our beautiful office. Amazing events, as part of our cool corporate culture, and other office perks.
- Working experience in a regulated global financial company - we are among TOP-20 biggest brokers in the world.
- And much more!