- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
a) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
b) 1-2 years of IT and Onsite support experience.
c) Should be aware of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and related activities.
d) Windows 7-10, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems / Service management tool – e.g. – Remedy On Demand.
e) Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
f) Should have good expertise on EUC tools, remote support tools.
g) Ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet SLA’s.
h) Excellent communication relationship-building and internal customer service skills.
i) Good to have – Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs; Smart hands and feet support.
j) Good English: both written and oral.
The L2 Support Engineer will provide day to day local/remote desktop support, receive inbound calls, answer questions, troubleshoot and document steps performed to resolve challenges with hardware, software and application issues in a ticketing system.
Desktop Support Engineer provides Break Fix, fault diagnosis and resolution.
Providing fault analysis to customer’s various core operating systems and platforms, as well be able to provide support and apply desktop fault resolution for the approved application suite.
Ideal candidate should have 1-2 years’ experience in Windows Desktop support.
Position Responsibilities and Functions.
- Provide first/second level contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Work with Third Party Vendors to remediate complex issues as needed.
- Provide timely communication on issue status and resolution.
- Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, Cisco Jabber, another authorized desktop application.
- Should have basic knowledge of Mac operating system, to support Apple pc users.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers.
- Performs remedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Manage IMAC and desk side support services.
- Provide VIP support for Desk side issues per contract and be point of contact at the site for all IT related issues if no other IT support team unavailable like for Major Incident calls.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Russian language: as a plus
What we offer
- All social guarantees and health insurance
- Corporate mobile service
- Friendly, professional and helpful colleagues from all around the EMEA
- Exciting and challenging tasks