- Esmane info
Newly established department in Retail division is looking for new team members to take part in building the Pan Baltic AML governance function. Our key objective is to provide high quality services to our clients of the Luminor group, and to ensure AML Operations are carried out in a compliant manner.
Being part of the Pan Baltic AML operations organisation AML governance team is preparing documentation and management reporting, running projects in KYC, transactions monitoring, sanctions screening, fraud monitoring areas and take active part in anti-financial crime risk management areas.
Senior AML Analyst is responsible for analysis of customer behaviour patterns, provides insights for control development, prepares management information (MI) on AML operations activities (all type of financial crime activities performed by the department), participates in risk management activities and projects related to the area, performing quality assurance activities in select areas, managing compliance and internal audit gaps.
The Senior AML Analyst reports directly to the Unit Manager.
- Develop and maintain MI reporting framework related to department activities, helping department manager establish KPIs
- Provide insights and perform customer behaviour analysis and trends
- Organize data gathering for regulatory reporting from stakeholders
- Contribute to Customer Risk Forum (CRF) governance by establishing standards for information analysis to accompany CRF decisions and ensuring quality thereof
- Lead projects related to AML operations (coordinating work group activities, aligning process implementation plans)
- Proactively participate in the identification and assessment of compliance risks associated with the business activities, and propose solutions for control developments to ensure customer related risks are managed effectively
- Collaborate with other units to manage identified compliance and internal audit gaps, issues and risks and to implement action plans and recommendations
- Carry out quality assurance on processes related to data and metrics produced within department
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of AML/CFT and/or Sanctions (3-5+ year experience in this area)
- Thorough understanding about the data sources used for MI and experience in compiling MI (e.g. dashboards)
- Initiative, ownership and driving results with energy and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn, high level of self-motivation
- Good time management skills
- University degree (economics, mathematics, statistics, business administration or similar)
- Advanced level of English, fluency at least in one of the Baltic languages is desired
- Professional certification such as CAMS, ICA or similar is strongly preferred
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- Health insurance straight after probation period
- Special prices (some even for free) for all Luminor products and services
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 2400-3500 EUR (Gross), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 5th of February
In case of questions please feel free to contact Krista.Tjarve@luminorgroup.com (HR) or Sintija.Dzalbe@luminorgroup.com (Hiring Manager)