- Esmane info
SENIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER
Admiral Markets Group is a global company whose regulated subsidiaries offer solutions for trading in exchange listed securities and CFDs on forex, stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies. We care about the success of our clients, therefore we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience.
Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 400, located in 19 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organization. We are convinced that representation in numerous geographical regions enables us to provide our customers with high quality service and customer support.
The bonds of Admiral Markets Estonian investment company, Admiral Markets AS, are listed on the Baltic Bond List, on the regulated market organized by Nasdaq Tallinn AS.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Become a part of our professional IT Development Team, creating the next-generation financial web-based application, writing reusable, testable and efficient code by utilizing the most effective development practices.
We actively use Python. At the same time, we are experimenting with other languages as GO and we use different approaches and frameworks. For data storage, we use MariaDB / Postgres, and for communication between components, we use RabbitMQ.
Our teams are free to choose their desired technological stack and we seek to use advanced technologies based on the needs of the business. We work in small teams, grouped by business area.
We are looking for a backend Senior Python Developer, who will be able to work creatively, collaboratively, and iteratively with our development team of 6 to ensure we are building a maintainable code base and minimizing technical debt.
For that purpose, we expect you to know:
- Python 3.6+ and Django REST framework
- Git (GitLab)
- MySQL / Postgres / RabbitMQ
- Real experience with unit tests
- Knowledge of English at the level intermediate+
From our side:
- An exciting job and lots of opportunities within the most dynamic of environments.
- The latest technology, continuous support.
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonuses, wellness benefit, and other office perks.
- Opportunity to grow professionally.
- Possibility to regularly attend conferences and workshops (along with ordering relevant books for personal and professional development).
- Very nice and cozy office in Tallinn city center with 31st-floor rooftop terrace.
- Fresh vegetables and fruits every day, breakfast, snacks and amazing coffee.
- Table tennis, massage chair, library, arcade, and console games.
- Fun monthly team-outings and corporate events during the year.