- Esmane info
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. We are well established in Europe and being a part of the Stoneridge Group enables us to work with customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide.
Position offered: SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER
Stoneridge Electronics is looking for a new software project manager. As a software project manager, you are responsible for effective work coordination of the software and verification team - plan implementation and testing, follow up the team members and release the software within agreed time. You are also responsible for assuring the product documentation is released according to our quality system. You will have regular contact with our customers. The team members can be located both in Tallinn and Sweden development sites. This is not a completely administrative role, it is important that you have a technical working knowledge of the product.
• Leading the software development and verification team.
• Coordinate software release processes.
• Communicate with customer and other teams.
• Define and implement improvements in within the area of expertise.
• Software development & testing quotations handling.
• Have technical knowledge about your project.
• Assuring the documentation is released according to Stoneridge quality system.
Requirements for Candidate:
• Experience in embedded software product development process.
• Familiarity with electronics or automotive industry.
• Knowledge of agile methods SCRUM and Kanban.
• Knowledge of Atlassian Jira, Microsoft Project.
• Knowledge of Subversion or Git.
• At least bachelor degree in IT or engineering.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Good leadership, teamwork and communication skills.
• Enjoys working towards common goals with group and company.
• Ability to travel, ability to work remotely.
• Experience in embedded SW development.
• Experience in SW verification.
• Knowledge in electronics, ability to read circuit diagrams.
• Swedish, Russian language
Company offers: Interesting work in an international environment, job training, friendly atmosphere, mobile phone compensation , good sport opportunities/discounts and good motivation package.
Type of job: full time job
Start of job: on agreement
Please apply with CV in English. Suitable candidates will be contacted.