Cyber Security SpecialistRiverty
- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role:
- Relevant university degree or a great reason for not having one
- Security or related background, with hands-on experience in cyber security management and operations tools
- Strong IT skills, including knowledge of hardware, software, networks, and cloud services
- Knowledge of incident response, handling methodologies, and cybersecurity principles
- Readiness to solve problems quickly while always looking for ways to improve the systems
- The ability to feel comfortable being the interface between business and technology and have excellent analytical skills.
You can work independently, take responsibility, and perform well despite ambiguity or constant changes. You are good at communication, fluent in English, comfortable being the interface between business and technology, and have excellent analytical skills.
What will be your challenge in the role:
You will navigate the SecOps landscape in our international company, be a responsible engineer for at least one of the cyber security defense capabilities, and successfully participate in a rotating security analyst role. Your tasks will include the following:
- Build, configure, test, and maintain dedicated cyber defense systems.
- Make sense of the influx of information through the myriad of data sources.
- Strive for automation of repeatable tasks.
- Gain situational awareness, determine the effectiveness of observed potential attacks, and perform event correlation using information gathered from various sources within the company.
- Perform cyber defense incident triage.
- Track and document cyber defense incidents from initial detection through final resolution
What do we offer?
- The chance to improve security at our company and work with passionate and motivated team members
- Challenging tasks that are also helping you grow personally in the field
- Competitive salary together with a benefits package
- Flexible working hours as long as you're there for your team members
- Also, a place in our office in the Telliskivi Creative City, with free café and fruits available
- Work in an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and with awesome people
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
A world where business meets the needs of humanity. Where financial technology makes a difference. Where everyone is in control of their own financial story. At Riverty, we’re building it, together. A team of 5.000 experts in 13 countries, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage your money. From flexible payments to smarter accounting and debt collection, our holistic solutions empower everyone to live their best financial lives. It’s time to enter a new era of economic freedom.
At Riverty, we aspire to connect technology and data to make our everyday lives easier. Does that sound reasonable or too lofty? For us, it’s only logical. We use our technology to build the best products for our customers based on data. To achieve this and to set the pace in an increasingly digital environment, we use the latest and most innovative technologies, systems and working methods of our time.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.riverty.com/tech-tallinn/