Area Manager in Financing Business Development Department (temporary contract for ~2 years)Swedbank AS
- Esmane info
As an Area Manager you will be a part of Baltic Banking Financing Business Development Department holding responsibility for Leasing business processes maintaining and developing.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Own local corporate customer’s leasing processes, update upon new regulations or innovations;
- Lead local and Pan Baltic projects related with financing process;
- Continuously contribute to financing process alignment and streamlining in financing product areas;
- Contribute alongside with country Corporate Banking teams towards customer satisfaction-oriented solutions;
- Collect, analyse and facilitate exchange of best practice across countries;
- Participate in Baltic Banking IT development projects by providing input and consultations.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field;
- Knowledge/ understanding of Corporate financing business process;
- Keen of going in details and diligence for implementing it;
- Project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Fluent in English.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Liudas Zajančkauskas, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 29.05.2023 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2200-3300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
€ 2050 – 3600