Regional Sales ManagerSolis BioDyne OÜ
- Esmane info
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Biology/Chemistry/Physical Sciences; Graduate degrees are preferred.
• It’s beneficial to have previous sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to creatively overcome sales challenges.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment are required.
• A self-starting team player who is motivated by individual and team success.
• Excellent sales skills (cold calls, deal-closing, etc), teamwork (tele-sales, pre-sales, services partners, support, marketing), “Hunter” mentality.
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities while being detail and schedule oriented.
• Must be able and willing to travel within the territory.
• Develop sales strategy and prospecting to close sales deals for all accounts in assigned territory.
• Meet or exceed Solis BioDyne's product sales goals for assigned territory.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, and R&D, to identify and enhance messaging and positioning.
• Identify, interpret, and respond to customers’ requirements. Offer Solis BioDyne’s product solutions to meet customers’ requirements.
• Schedule and conduct product demonstrations to customers with detailed product knowledge and present the product first-hand.
• Create and implement strategies and tactical plans in line with the corporate, regional and territory goals.
• Drive visibility and accountability through improved sales pipeline and forecast management processes; leverage modern sales tools.
• Build customer relationships in assigned territory. Cultivate and maintain partnerships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) in the territory.
• Provide feedback to R&D, Product Management and Marketing team about customer needs, competitive landscape, and marketing strategy to improve the competitiveness of Solis BioDyne’s products.
Solis BioDyne offers
• Great team members
• Competitive salary package
• Learning and development opportunities
• SportID compensation or additional health insurance
• Recognition rewards
• Additional annual leave
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading regional sale activities for Solis BioDyne's products in the designated region. You will be driving revenue growth of Solis BioDyne product portfolio, delivering results, giving your input to developing sales strategies and tactics to achieve the goals of the company.
This is a position based in Tartu, part-time remote work is an option.
Lisahüved: SportID compensation or additional health insurance; additional annual leave
- Tartu, Tartumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Teaduspargi 9, 50411 Tartu
- Paindlik tööaeg
Solis BioDyne has been developing and producing life science reagents since 1995, having become one of the leading reagent suppliers in Europe today. High standards for production and service have made Solis BioDyne a trusted trademark worldwide. Our DNA polymerases, PCR Master Mixes, qPCR Mixes and reverse transcription reagents are used by a quickly growing number of customers across the globe, including top research institutes and biotech-companies. Solis BioDyne has partners in both private and public sectors, with cooperation projects ranging from OEM production to scientific research and new solutions development.
We are the winners of the Entrepreneurship Award 2022 in the innovation category.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://solisbiodyne.com
€ 2100 – 4500