- Esmane info
Join our team as a Application Lead Engineer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
We are looking for 3 Application Lead Engineers for three areas: Digital Channels, Payments and Daily Banking. Each of them will be responsible for one of the areas and will represent operations of the area with clear sense of ownership, where necessary acting as integration for delivery of respective technology services in collaboration with Stakeholders. Working within Squad model for specific Service Area, will ensure that effective services are being delivered by Squad engineers. Increase resiliency and reliability of IT systems under service area, manage stability initiatives.
What You Will Do:
- Collaboration across broad Technology division between IT operations, development, architecture, service management teams, to maintain highly available and scalable systems
- Monitor and maintain the reliability and performance of production systems and infrastructure
- Develop and maintain automated monitoring and alerting systems to proactively identify outage symptoms
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex production incidents, working closely with cross-functional teams to identify root causes and implement preventative solutions
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery plans and ensure their effectiveness through periodic testing
- Continuously improve systems and processes through automation and optimization
- Respond to high priority incidents and lead them to resolution
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of technical documentation, including system architecture diagrams, runbooks, and incident postmortems
What We Expect:
- 3+ years of experience in a Site Reliability Engineering, Developer, SysAdmin or similar role
- Fundamental knowledge of Infrastructure services (Linux, Windows, VMware, network, storage, backup & Cloud)Good knowledge and experience with ITIL methodology
- Good knowledge and experience with observability (monitoring set up, tooling)
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical thinking and systematic way of working skills
- Higher education in Computer Science
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
- Will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of banking services such as Channels, Core, Payments and Daily banking
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Puppet
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Python or similar
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience with tools like NewRelic, Zabbix, OpsGenie, ELK and etc.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.