Software Engineer (Java) - Baltic ChannelsSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Java and automated testing?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Design, develop, test and maintain full-stack services and integrations;
- Be in forefront of implementing services on the cloud native back-end platform built on CI/CD principals and modern application infrastructure;
- Decide together with the team - how to build the solution within architecture frames;
- Be part of different type of developments (new product launch, technical upgrades etc.);
- Propose and implement technical improvements;
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by our team to troubleshoot and resolve incidents;
- Continuously improve the quality of our products by proactively reducing technical debt and writing tests;
- Work together with skilled and supportive full-stack product team.
What is needed in this role:
- Proven 2+ years everyday experience as a Java developer;
- Experienced in Spring, Spring Boot and REST services;
- Being solution-oriented, self-organized and able to deliver results both in terms of time and quality;
- Being a team player with good communication skills;
- DevOps mindset or willingness to obtain one;
- Experience with test automation;
- Ability to work in international team, having English as working language;
- Experience with pair programming and/or TDD is considered as a plus;
- Academic degree or on the acquisition in IT, engineering or equivalent of proven work experience on the field.
- Back-end: Java, REST, Spring Boot, Web services, Docker, Oracle
- Dev. environment: Jenkins, BitBucket, Gradle, IntelliJ
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be part of well-skilled, experienced, supportive and innovative team. We value openness, commitment and quality. You will have possibility to choose challenging and interesting software engineer tasks from wide range of assignments from different fields that will develop you both professionally and as a person. Different ideas, skills and experiences in team build better results. Come and join us in creating awesome and highly valued solutions in international level!" Meelike Pandis, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 29.05.2023 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Meelike Pandis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3200-4800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2950-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.