- Esmane info
YOUR COOL ROLE
We're looking for a cool and outgoing person to join our fresh and growing Reporting team. You will be one of the pioneers that will take part in shaping this unit. Preparing and maintaining the data for the regulators will be one of your core responsibilities. Thus, excellent knowledge of SQL, attention to detail and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment will help you succeed in this position. But of course, we'll not let you forget to have fun along the way. Our incredible people and in and out-of-office events will help you get your mind off work, as maintaining work-life balance is in Coolbet's DNA.
YOUR COOL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use SQL to build effective reports that run on large datasets on top of the Postgres database.
- Develop reports that comply with regulatory or in-house reporting requirements, including B2B client needs.
- Have a great understanding of existing regulatory reports portfolio and keep reports up to date with developments in Coolbets products.
- Troubleshoot existing reports and find ways to improve query performance and data integrity.
- Identify technical debt in our reporting solutions and participate in the elimination of said technical debt.
- Write and maintain data transformation, regulatory reporting and KPIs-related documentation.
- Cooperate with the DWH team to implement new Data Warehouse features if required data has not been found.
- Act as a member of Reporting Team which includes:
supporting team members and collaborating with a can-do attitude;
actively participating in Team meetings, sprint planning and retrospective meetings;
mentoring others in your area of expertise;
communicating within the team and directly with the business as needed.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM A COOL REPORTING ENGINEER?
- Extensive knowledge about how to write efficient queries in SQL.
- General knowledge of relational databases (Postgres) and database architecture.
- Language skills: excellent spoken and written English.
- Other necessary skills:
good at problem-solving;
ability to work independently and take responsibility;
flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities if necessary.
IN COOLBET WE OFFER
- Learn from and work together with a highly experienced professional team.
- Fun environment, awesome people, multinational team.
- A large degree of independence, no micro-management.
- Flexible working schedules.
- 38 days of vacation (28 working days).
- Sick leave 100% paid from 1st to 5th day.
- Sports/health compensation.
- Individual training budget.
- Exciting team events and annual seminars.
- Relocation compensation.
- ...and yes, if you already don't know how, we will teach you how to play poker.
- Coderbyte test + Home assignment (1 week due date) -> Interview ->
Background check ->Offer
- Start date: asap
- Recruiting from within the EU, to keep the recruitment process as quick as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics, and traits make us better at serving customers. So please, come as you are!
Coolbet is an award-winning sportsbook, online casino, and poker provider with a presence in 10 countries on 3 continents holding 4 gaming licenses. Together with GAN Limited, the company is set forth to become a dominant supplier in the USA markets. Our office is located in the center of Tallinn, Estonia, with 400+ employees from more than 50 countries. Coolbet's goal is to deliver the best gaming solutions possible by continuously focusing on product development and innovation while creating a new industry standard for responsible gaming. Find out more about Coolbet!
Lisahüved: additional vacation days, sports/health compensation, flexible schedule, individual training budget, and sick leave compensation from the 1st day.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Paindlik tööaeg
Are you tired of working for a company that's as exciting as watching paint dry and you want to try something new? Look no further than Coolbet! Join Coolbet, the innovative iGaming company that's taking the world by storm! We've got more than 400 talented and passionate employees from over 50 countries, all working together to deliver the best gaming experience possible.
At Coolbet, we believe in taking risks, sharing ideas, and owning our work. We're not afraid of change, because we know that our customers are at the heart of everything we do. That's why we strive to be the fairest, most personal, and most transparent gaming site in the industry.
But it's not all work and no play! We've got a fantastic atmosphere that's fun, creative, and full of energy. Whether you're brainstorming new ideas with your team or bonding over a game of ping pong, you'll love being part of the Coolbet family. We offer a fantastic working environment and various activities such as an annual seminar, team events, Friday Beers, and poker nights to keep our employees engaged and connected.
And the best part? We're growing fast and looking for new talent to join our team! Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, we've got opportunities for everyone. So why not take a chance to apply now to take part in our new adventure and discover why Coolbet is the place to be? With our unique blend of innovation, responsibility, and fun, you'll never want to leave.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.coolbet.com