- Esmane info
About the role
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Manager in a Technical Project Manager capacity to lead the team of Technical Project and Program Managers as well as to deliver integration projects with some of our biggest resellers (mostly mobile carriers) and key streaming merchants. Being a qualified Technical Project Manager, the Manager will work on some of the most complex integration projects with our biggest resellers and merchants during the onboarding, solution design, implementation, and testing phases. It will include working directly with both resellers and merchants to assess their technical capability to support our bundling integration requirements and integrate these solutions with limited resources and under tight timelines. The successful candidate will manage and lead a team of technical professionals, attracting and developing superior talent, setting goals and objectives, providing coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback.
Your responsibilities will include:
- People Management:
- Managing a diverse team of Technical Project Managers (TPMs) and Technical Program Managers (PgMs) to efficiently achieve company and team goals.
- Participate in recruiting, hiring, and onboarding candidates for the roles in the team.
- Coaching and guiding TPMs and PgMs on solution delivery and program management best practices, improving their skills, and assisting them with overcoming challenges in the field.
Providing employees with feedback and development opportunities to enhance their skills, motivation, and performance.
- Maintain an atmosphere of respect, mutual support, flexibility, continuous learning and commitment to business goals and core company values.
- Match staff skills and talent to projects and tasks to ensure optimal engagement and performance.
- Manage performance reviews, goal setting, career development and disciplinary actions, identify and resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- Reward superior team and individual performance in ways that enhance employee engagement, commitment, and satisfaction.
Solution Delivery Management:
- Ensure that Solution Designs and other project and program artifacts are done by TPMs and PgMs according to existing standards and best practices.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Business Development teams to assess, prioritize and assign required resources (TPMs) to qualified projects.
- Work closely with the Product Management team to provide feedback on the existing product capabilities, and requirements for the new ones, based on the experience/input gathered while delivering integration solutions for resellers and merchants.
- Collect feedback and provide suggestions on how to improve our Project and Program Management processes and tools.
Delivery of the most complex Integration Projects as a Senior Technical Project Manager:
- Conduct comprehensive gap analysis and solution design with resellers to ensure their bundling solutions meet the required technical and operational requirements of respective merchants (including non-standard project-based integrations).
- Lead project planning effort in the creation of project plan, tasks, and schedules.
- Effectively address project change requests and expectations, while reducing scope creep.
- Manage key integration projects from initiation to launch, focusing on time and quality.
- Maintain effective communication of project updates and issues with resellers and merchants, as well as with internal stakeholders.
- Organize and facilitate regular project scrum to track project tasks and Manage project documentation, including Solution Designs, project plans, status reports, meeting minutes, and other project documents.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in building and leading successful teams of technical project managers or solution architects.
- 8+ years of technical project management or technical pre-sale experience in a technical capacity, with a proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects within scope, time, and budget.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members on best practices and standards.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders on various levels, both within and outside of the organization.
- Experience in managing technical projects and programs in the fintech, payments, or mobile industry is preferred.
- Extensive experience in project and program management methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Proven ability to manage and lead cross-functional teams, including developers, engineers, designers, and business stakeholders.
- You have a high degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management, and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
Experience integrating with third party web services across a variety of technologies (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.).
- Excellent SQL skills.
- You are comfortable getting hands-on in day-to-day tasks to get things done. No task is beneath you.
- Fluent in written and spoken English in both business and technical/IT
We offer you:
- Stock options for publicly listed Boku Inc
- Extra vacation days between Christmas and New Year
- Home Office equipment budget
- We are a family-friendly employer with a certified gold level
- Exciting possibility to work with well-known names in the internet/digital/mobile/gaming industry
- Personal development, growth & learning opportunities in a motivated, talented and international team
- Frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our talented and fun team
- Independence to define your role: the freedom to act and take responsibility
- Variety of learning & development opportunities and much more
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Boku Inc. (BOKU.L) is the leading global provider of local mobile-first payments solutions. Global brands including Apple, Amazon, DAZN, Meta, Google, Microsoft, Netflix, Sony, Spotify, and Tencent rely on Boku to reach millions of new paying consumers who do not use credit cards with our purpose-built payment network of more than 250 local payment methods that reach 7 billion accounts across 65 countries. Every year, Boku processes over $9 billion in value for our customers. Incorporated in 2008, Boku is headquartered in London and San Francisco and has employees in over 39 countries around the world, including Brazil, China, Estonia, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, and the UAE. Boku is a truly global company that takes pride in its diversity and thriving equal opportunity workplace.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.boku.com