- Esmane info
We are seeking an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager to own the technical and operational relationship with resellers (mostly mobile carriers) and biggest streaming merchants, and lead the technical review and integration of our bundling solutions with them.
The successful candidate will work directly with both resellers and merchants on a daily basis to assess their technical capability to support our bundling integration requirements and integrate these solutions with limited resources and under tight timelines. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple integration projects from initiation to delivery by managing cross-functional teams, overseeing project development, coordinating resources, and ensuring timely delivery of projects within the scope and utilizing given resources.
In this role you will:
- Conduct comprehensive gap analysis and solution design with resellers to ensure their bundling solutions meet the required technical and operational requirements of respective merchants (including non-standard project-based integrations).
- Ensure that Solution Designs are done according to existing standards and best practices.
- Lead project planning effort in the creation of project plan, tasks, and schedules.
- Effectively address project change requests and expectations, while reducing scope creep.
- Manage integration projects from initiation to launch, focusing on time and quality.
- Maintain effective communication of project updates and issues with resellers and merchants, as well as with internal stakeholders.
- Organize and facilitate regular project scrum to track project tasks and
- Manage project documentation, including Solution Designs, project plans, status reports, meeting minutes, and other project documents.
- Drive technical issues for launched integrations to resolution with urgency and focus, and serve as an escalation point.
- Support Business Development in the pre-sales phase with technical inputs as and when require
We are looking for :
- 5+ years of technical project management , technical pre-sale or similar experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects.
- Experience in managing integration projects in the fintech, payments, or mobile industry is preferred.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in project management methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Proven ability to manage and lead cross-functional teams, including developers, QA, product managers and business stakeholders, both internal and external.
- High degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management, and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills in order to gather insights from data to identify underlying issues.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English in both business and technical/IT
We offer you:
- Stock options for publicly listed Boku Inc
- Extra vacation days between Christmas and New Year
- Home Office equipment budget
- We are a family-friendly employer with a certified gold level
- Exciting possibility to work with well-known names in the internet/digital/mobile/gaming industry
- Personal development, growth & learning opportunities in a motivated, talented and international team
- Frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our talented and fun team
- Independence to define your role: the freedom to act and take responsibility
- Variety of learning & development opportunities and much more
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Boku Inc. (BOKU.L) is the leading global provider of local mobile-first payments solutions. Global brands including Apple, Amazon, DAZN, Meta, Google, Microsoft, Netflix, Sony, Spotify, and Tencent rely on Boku to reach millions of new paying consumers who do not use credit cards with our purpose-built payment network of more than 250 local payment methods that reach 7 billion accounts across 65 countries. Every year, Boku processes over $9 billion in value for our customers. Incorporated in 2008, Boku is headquartered in London and San Francisco and has employees in over 39 countries around the world, including Brazil, China, Estonia, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, and the UAE. Boku is a truly global company that takes pride in its diversity and thriving equal opportunity workplace.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.boku.com