GFCP Senior Expert / Sanctions Continuous Improvement CoordinatorNordea Estonia
- Esmane info
Job ID: 16484
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
About this opportunity
As a Senior Expert - Sanctions Continuous Improvement Coordinator in Sanctions Screening Management, Group Financial Crime Prevention your role involves optimizing the team and securing high quality change to the screening service. You will secure that changes to our incumbent screening align to risk management outcomes and are consistent with the existing solution design and you will help drive the efficiency of the Sanctions Screening Management Team. You will interface with Sanctions Change to secure high quality prioritization, requirements and outcomes. You will think end to end being aware of the entire sanctions value chain. You will be expected to secure industry best practice and regulatory expectation are met whilst embedding sustainable capability.
We are outcome focused and aim to secure the best possible end to end screening service for Nordea. We are passionate, professional and focused on doing the right thing. You will be part of a capability build in this area working alongside team members located in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Estonia.
What you’ll be doing:
• Be the Custodian of Sanctions Screening Business As Usual towards Sanctions Change
• Act as a sparring partner for elicitation of business requirements to facilitate small changes, securing alignment to design principles of implemented
• Screening Secure the involvement of business as usual functions such as Whitelisting, Effectiveness
• Testing and Volumetrics in validating and securing change outcomes from the screening engine
• Attend and provide value add input into critical ceremonies related to AGILE, such as PI planning, demo’s
• Engage the Sanctions Escalations Coordinator to manage change into Sanctions investigations teams
• Support the prioritization of change within the backlog on the basis of securing effective risk outcomes, efficient screening and investigation outcomes, and maintaining explainability of screening
• Improve the day to day of the Sanctions Screening Management team
• Work closely with established BAU functions to improve their day to day work through the use of automation and dashboarding – removing manual work
• Secure requisite understanding of the impact of change occurring in the broader payment and onboarding value chains to manage their impact to the screening solution
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job. This is a position that offers real career growth possibilities.
• Are driven, emotionally intelligent and high performing, keen to learn and develop further
• Are used to working with and managing diverse stakeholder with divergent needs
• Are open, honest, structured, result-oriented and act as a role model for others
• Own and drive your work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Understand matrix organisations and have experience of building influence beyond your specific functional area and across the value chain
You are located in Warsaw or Tallinn.
Your background will include:
• Significant experience in change in Sanctions Screening and specifically securing business outcomes from technology change
• An ability to work with ambiguity, problem solve and structure the unstructured
• Have experience with analysis of large amounts of data and use of dashboarding (PowerBI) to support such activities to achieve repetitive, reliable outcomes efficiently
• A track record of working in a fast paced, complex and international environment
• Experience supporting business as usual activities but also working with change
• Experience in forming processes with complex hand offs, analysing risks and control points
• Experience leading a domain, communicating competently and confidently to management
• Experience communicating competently and confidently to management
• Strong English language communication skills (spoken and written)
• A Master’s Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
You have until 30/03/3023 to send us your application.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving our customers and communities. So please come as you are.
For candidates in Poland only - Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com
€ 1000 – 1200