Global Corporate Actions OfficerNordea Estonia
- Esmane info
Job ID: 12926
We are now looking for a Global Corporate Actions Officer to the Corporate Actions Team in Estonia. This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the stock and bond market and become an expert in an interesting world of global corporate actions.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You are welcome to our Corporate Actions team in the Asset and Issuer Services unit. We are working as a cross-border international team. We add value by handling corporate actions, executing and improving operational processes on the equities and bond markets with the ambition to continuously deliver even better experiences for our customers. The customers are non-professional, as well as professional customers that hold their positions within Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
• Ensure that information sent to customers and that the processes in scope are executed in a timely manner, and with high quality
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across the value chain (advisors, Nordea Markets, Brokers, Branch offices, corporate and institutional clients, and custodian banks)
• Drive the team’s agenda to make the operating model more efficient, more scalable and less prone to risk over time
• Drive or participate in projects related to team´s capabilities
• Co-financed sport benefit – discounts on sports clubs’ memberships, weekly free visits to swimming pools and sports clubs etc.
• Additional health insurance
• Social and team events
• Additional winter holiday starting from 2nd year
• A multicultural environment among 50 nationalities
• Office space in innovative Ülemiste city, discounts at lunch spots in the area
• Free access to Udemy courses
The role is based in Estonia, Tallinn with a possibility to work partly remotely within Estonia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
• Interested in the stock/bond market
• Have great communication skills in English, both in writing and speaking
• Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish or Danish language skills are an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 05/04/2023. If you have any additional questions, please contact Angelika Tagel, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to...
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com