- Esmane info
Cloudmore - who are we?
Cloudmore is on a mission to forever change how products and services are sold, bought, and consumed. Simply said - we help B2B companies create, market, sell, and manage their offers online. Being a SaaS company in a scale-up stage, it is your chance to be part of our incredible journey in reaching new heights.
We are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, who would have an opportunity to buildup and maintain robust, scalable, and high–quality test automation solutions for integration and functional testing.
Cloudmore is an equal opportunities employer, and working for Cloudmore brings several benefits. We highly value your health, work-life balance, and personal life commitments. We are outcome-focused and like to give all our employees room to breathe and support their professional growth.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work closely with a Product Owner and developers to help design, build and test new features
- Analyze complex functional requirements to ensure that acceptance criteria are testable
- Write automated integration, functional and API tests
- Participate in and conduct regular test case peer reviews and automation code reviews
- Contribute to the building of continuous integration (CI) environment
- Actively participate in improving QA processes, and procedures, and implementing best practices
- 5+ years of work experience in Quality Assurance
- Proficiency in best practices for testing, version control, and defect management
- Hand-on experience in test automation
- API testing experience
- Readiness to learn and write tests in Python
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
Bonus points for:
- Practical experience in Python
- Experience with Playwright
- Experience in setup and maintaining CI/CD
- a truly supportive and empowering work environment packed with interesting challenges, growth options, and an opportunity to make a global impact!;
- a hybrid working model (however, we do also have an awesome office space in the heart of Tallinn);
- fun and educating events on regular basis;
- extra vacation allowance (additional 7 calendar days per annum);
- modern work equipment;
- competitive remuneration package topped off with several additional perks;
- the greatest team of top-notch professionals to be on this mission with!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Tartu mnt 13
- Paindlik tööaeg
Cloudmore is a market-leading subscription commerce solution provider, empowering organizations to thrive in the booming subscription economy.
We help our customers streamline end-to-end sales and consumption of any cloud and non-cloud service or product by automating and optimizing business processes including service procurement, provisioning, management, billing, cost allocation, and governance.
Amongst our customers, we are proud to count many marketing leading enterprises, MSP’s, ISV’s, Cloud Services Brokers, distributors, and Telco’s from all parts of the world.
2021 was a great year for Cloudmore and our growth continues in 2022 across our hubs in Stockholm, Belfast, and Tallinn.
Cloudmore is an equal opportunities employer, and working for Cloudmore brings a number of benefits, we value highly your health, work-life balance and personal life commitments, we are outcome-focused like to give all our employees room to breathe and be the best they can be.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.cloudmore.com