SIEM Security EngineerLuminor
- Esmane info
Join our team as a SIEM Security Engineer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Create risk-based rule/offense
- Maintain the tools, licenses and capacities
- Ensure target coverage of assets and applications with tools and/or compensatory controls
- Coordinate and dispatch of vulnerabilities
- Support and consultations with remediation teams, and involve supplier where needed
- Develop methods of automated onboarding/offboarding to SIEM solutions, contribute to SIEM process and governance
- Develop the improvements for current methodology to reduce the risks and raise efficiency (additional tools, modules, licenses, functionality, automation)
What We Expect:
- Strong knowledge in SIEM and logging
- Hands on experience in Cybersecurity controls implementation
- Good knowledge of security services (VMS, AV, SIEM, DLP, IAM, PAM, FIM, EDR, Pentests and other security services)
- Good knowledge of information cybersecurity best practice concepts, governance models, frameworks and standards
- Very good knowledge in SIEM
- Good knowledge in Microsoft products, Linux/UNIX products and Network
- Basic knowledge in VMS, Antimalware/EDR, DLP, IAM, PAM, FIM and AWS
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Effective communication skills and ability to work in team
- Higher education in Computer science, Cybersecurity
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months mass in all three Baltic sates as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2460-5000 EUR/month, which is to be is to be be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies.
Application deadline is 17th of April. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.