Microsoft Product Security EngineerLuminor
- Esmane info
in our team as a Microsoft Product Security Engineer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Developing and applying best security practices for: Microsoft servers and endpoints (GPOs, registries, scripts, configurations), Azure, Intune and Office365 (Mail, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
- Creating comprehensive monitoring for security controls for Microsoft products, initiate remediation
- Initiate global security changes and monitor their efficiency
- Participate in cybersecurity incident response and investigation
What We Expect:
- Deep knowledge with Microsoft Server, Intune, Office365 and Azure administration
- Hands on experience in Cybersecurity controls implementation
- Good knowledge of security services (VMS, AV, SIEM, DLP, IAM, PAM, FIM, EDR, Pentests and other security services)
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft products, Azure and MS Intune
- Basic knowledge in Linux products, Network, SIEM, VMS, Antimalware/EDR, DLP,
IAM, PAM, FIM and AWS
- Knowledge of information cybersecurity best practice concepts, governance models, frameworks and standards
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Effective communication skills and ability to work in team
- Higher education in Computer science, Cybersecurity
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months mass in all three Baltic sates as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary 2950-5000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 17th of April. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.