Legal CounselYolo Group (Heathmont OÜ)
- Esmane info
Our legal department is growing and we are looking for new talent to join us on our journey! 🚀
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun! 🎉
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating high-quality commercial agreements (e.g., software license, distribution agreements, and game supplier agreements) and other types of agreements, including but not limited to intra-company agreements, service agreements, and outsourcing agreements; and any other legal documentation related to business operations;
- Amendments and/or re-negotiations of existing agreements and management of contract renewals;
- Liaising with senior management, internal stakeholders, internal departments, and existing and potential clients during contractual negotiations;
- Identifying and consulting on legal risks in connection with the development of new products;
- Onboarding and working together with external service providers and law firms in relation to jurisdiction-specific legal matters and/or litigation;
- Assisting with changes to the corporate structure and other corporate matters and affairs;
- Remaining up to date with the relevant laws, regulations, and practices impacting the work and the company business;
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the practice and procedures of the legal team;
- Driving continuous improvement within your areas of responsibility;
- Any ad-hoc duties that may arise during the course of employment.
- Excellent written and spoken levels of English (other language(s) considered as an asset);
- Experience in working within a legal role for at least 2 years;
- Experience in working in the gaming industry or other highly regulated industries;
- Passionate about the customer experience and ability to cultivate the same mindset within the team;
- Self-motivated and able to take ownership in a dynamic environment with a positive, ‘can-do’ mindset and ability to multi-task;
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills to be able to sense urgencies and prioritise in a fast-paced environment;
- Approachable and an effective communicator able to communicate across all levels of the business and influence key internal and external stakeholders to provide expert advice supporting the strategic agenda;
- A degree in Law from a reputable university.
- Generous learning & development package 📚 (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
- Opportunity to invest in the Group’s own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year, and private health insurance
- Celebrating together! 🥳 Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., child’s first school day, engagement, marriage, etc.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits 🍎, snacks, drinks, and good vibes
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
- Free parking at the office
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
€ 2300 – 2500