Team Leader for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Investigation TeamNordea Estonia
- Esmane info
Transaction Monitoring Investigation is a part of Group Financial Crime Prevention. In Transaction Monitoring we strongly contribute to fighting financial crime by running an efficient and effective operation for all Business Areas in order to detect and report any signs of potential criminal activity related to money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery, corruption or tax evasion.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
We are growing and we are looking for a Team Leader for Nordic AML Investigation Team.
As a team lead you’ll be:
• Leading team of ~ 15 employees according to Nordea values by presenting strong leadership competences,
• Delivering efficient service with high quality,
• Optimizing processes and facilitating continuous improvements,
• Establishing and maintaining strong partnership relations with other teams within Financial Crime Prevention value chain,
• Supporting development and growth of your direct reports,
• Building a high performing team and an atmosphere of trust and cooperation between team members.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
• Experience in leading a team,
• Good communication skills,
• Good knowledge of operational excellence,
• Proactive approach and readiness for new challenges,
• Experience with working in a cross-border organization,
• Drive to motivate people and welcome changes,
• Professional written and spoken English is a need and additionally Nordic language is seen as an advantage,
• Strong skills in building partnership relations with stakeholders,
• Ability to communicate effectively and focus on delivering high KPIs,
• Willingness to expand knowledge and develop own leadership competences,
• Previous experience with change management is considered a big advantage.
Previous knowledge in Financial Crime Prevention area is a strong advantage. As the teams operate currently 80% remotely from home offices, successful remote management experience is a strong advantage.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please send us your CV and motivation letter in English as soon as possible as we start to plan interviews at once with potential candidates.
For more information about the position please contact Andres Vesilind: email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to...
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com
€ 3650 – 3650