Know Your Customer (KYC) Specialists, Nordic Research TeamNordea Estonia
- Esmane info
Job ID: 16316
Would you like to gain knowledge in anti-money laundering and build your future career in a fast-paced banking international environment? We are now looking for a Specialist for Nordic Research team.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Services Unit where we add value by creating group-wide solutions to fight financial crime. As the Specialist in Nordic Research Team, you’ll play a crucial role in supporting our mission to make sure that Nordea is delivering best quality of services towards our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
• Collect, investigate and analyse customer activities.
• Update customer profiles in accordance with KYC requirements.
• Risk factors analysis.
• Deliver high quality solutions and analysis.
• Contribute to improve quality and efficiency of KYC processes.
You’ll join a dynamic work environment and multicultural team of business oriented people that care for each other and the customers. The role is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are have an analytical mind of a team player who:
• Is fluent in English (spoken and written), other languages are an advantage.
• Has strong analytical skills, critical thinking and attention to details.
• Displays a bright mind open for new challenges.
• Has a customer focused approach and enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders in different organizational levels.
• Has an ability to adapt and learn new procedures.
• Holding a Bachelor's or Master's degree is an asset.
Experience in Know Your Customer / Financial Crime Prevention / Anti Money Laundering (AML) area is an advantage.
What we offer you:
• Stable employment in a multinational environment.
• Flexible working hybrid model.
• Two additional wellbeing days per year.
• Beside the job-related training & learning, many internal and external trainings including possibility to join ICA Certification.
• Other benefits: health insurance, sports discount partner, team events and working in Finnish calendar.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office in Ülemiste City. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. You have possibility to contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes, and you have a chance to be part of a recently formed team consisting of people with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class service.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please send us your application with motivation letter via our job portal. We will be running interviews on a rolling basis and based on candidates’ qualifications, so please submit your application as soon as possible. For more information you are welcome to contact Katharina Ojamets, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to...
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com