Software Engineer for BI Reporting & Analytical Applications administrationSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Are you passionate about working with reporting-analytical platforms, doing system analysis and developments?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Become an expert in BI application platforms administration
- Deploy and maintain applications infrastructure in on_premise or to the cloud
- To ensure systems stability, efficiency and high level users support
- Enable innovation for the platform users through platform technical improvements.
- Proactively reduce technical gaps in existing platforms.
- Be involved in end-to-end system analysis.
- Work with team members, who focus on challenges and value growth for the bank.
What is needed in this role:
- Higher education in IT field (or acquiring).
- Able to analyse situation, think out of the box and provide solutions to the problems having customer in mind
- Basic Linux and Windows Administration knowledge
- Experience administrating any BI applications (Microstrategy, SAP BO, SAP PaPM, IBM CP4D etc…..) or having experience in the database administration is considered as an advantage.
- SQL knowledge.
- A constant desire to stay on top of technology, share and implement good practices.
- Be a solution-oriented team player.
- Enjoy working as part of team and capable working individually
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Merle Muru, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 17.03.2023 the latest.
SACO: Elizabeth Lexander, +46 8 585 930 43
Finansförbundet: Jonas Nyström, +46 70 674 57 36
Please note that Swedbank does not offer relocation for this position.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
€ 5000 – 8000