Corporate Lending Business AnalystLuminor
- Esmane info
Join our team as a Corporate Lending Business Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Can you translate business needs to requirements, identify swiftly achievable opportunities, apply analytical thinking by finding the quickest solution?
Can you organize for yourself and the others, facilitate problems solving and lead conversations with IT and business in same room when discussion is running about corporate lending products’ development, innovative applications or developing new automated workflows for Luminor?
If that’s a YES – then we are looking for YOU to help Luminor to speed up with IT synergies realization and making sure we have a clear way for new generation digital bank platform construction.
What You Will Do:
- Determination and structuring of business requirements at implementation of technology solutions in a cost-effective and efficient way in corporate lending domain
- Cooperation with business and IT units to define, analyze, document and further manage detailed requirements throughout system or business development life-cycle for corporate lending domain
- Participation and contribution at implementation of technology solutions at the deployment stage (testing, determination of additional requirements, participation in bug fixing) in the corporate lending domain
- Identify business process simplification opportunities and assess feasibility of possible technical solutions
- Work collaboratively with development manager/product manager to ensure quality of requirements deliveries
- Coordinate user acceptance testing activities
- Timely perform communication with other structural units and external companies on development related activities
What We Expect:
- 3+ years Experience in gathering, reviewing, analyzing business as well as technical requirements (functional and non-functional) in Lending or Finance sector IT projects
- Strong IT development process management understanding
- Experience in Agile and Scrum software development projects will be considered as advantage
- Previous experience from the financial industry and corporate lending in particular is a strong benefit
- Initiative to learn quickly new tasks
- Innovation mindset
- Thoroughness, accuracy and accountability
- Analytical thinking and ability to make decisions quickly
- Time management skills
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in IT, Economics, Math, Business Management or any related field
- Full proficiency in English and knowledge of local language would be considered an advantage
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance and a Wellness package. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. Is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 1st of March
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
€ 2800 – 3200