Compensation & Benefits AdvisorSOS Children`s Villages International
- Esmane info
University degree in HR, law or related studies (Master is an added advantage)
· A minimum of 8 years relevant compensation and benefits experience, including sound legal knowledge (contracts, payroll, termination benefits, etc.), preferably in an international and/or matrix environment
· Experience with job evaluation methodologies, benchmarking, salary structure design, compensation processes, experience in implementation of salary schemes
· Knowledge of compensation & benefits reporting tools.
· A track record of success in similar role, experience in finance , compensation, or human resources with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practice
· Strong numerical and analytical skills is a necessity.
· Proficiency in English. Knowledge of other languages an advantage
· Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications, advanced Microsoft Excel skill
· Strong communication skills and intercultural competence
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a complex challenging and sensitive environment
· Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
· Readiness to travel internationally within the region
Following assets are an advantage:
· Work experience in virtual collaboration (MS teams, Zoom), intercultural team coordination, facilitation skills
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Develop and Lead for appropriate HR Benchmarking of salaries and benefits against internal and external market and reporting on identified salary and benefits surveys as necessary. Manages the full salary, rewards and benchmarking review process ensuring timely and successful delivery.
· Undertakes and supports the annual salary review process, bonus planning, design, review and administration as well international employee relocation. Explores on compensation and benefits in new markets and supports the development and implementation of a reward strategy.
· Acts as internal advisor on all projects/initiatives with a compensation & benefits impact involving interaction with colleagues at all levels from administration colleagues to senior business leaders.
· Conducts regular market analysis, job evaluations and salary modelling.
· Acts on all mandatory legislative reporting as required e.g. Gender Pay Gap, CSO and etc.
· Fosters exchange and knowledge sharing in the topic of compensation and benefits within the region
· Proactively monitors market trends and financial aspects of our compensation, benefits and rewards programmes to ensure cost effectiveness and market competitiveness.
· Acts as reference point for strategic workforce approach, compensation and benefit issues in the region and is responsible for its further development on MA level. He/She develops and leads overall roll out, implementation, maintenance and follow up of the compensation and benefit (end of service benefit) system and the regional job architecture, provides advice/support to MAs with implementation of the compensation system; Conducts compensation workshops/large salary band reviews; leads compensation audits etc. Additionally she/he supports Director of HROD and line managers CEE/CIS/ME in related recruitment processes.
· Competitive salary depending on experience
· Working for a meaningful cause
· A range of interesting tasks in a leading international NGO’s multicultural working environment
· Opportunities for learning and development
· A committed and innovative and supportive team
· Support and onboarding from international and local colleagues
· Office in Tallinn; possible to work from home office
· The main working method - email exchange, virtual collaboration, readiness for international trips
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English by 24th February 2023 at the latest.
€ 5000 – 7000