Internal AuditorSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Are you interested in internal audit area and ready to broaden your expertise in banking processes?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work and continuously develop in the exciting transformation and digitalization journey, adapting to changed customer needs, new competitors and regulations;
- Manage and perform audit engagements both locally and cross border;
- Identify, analyse and assess risks and internal controls;
- Write audit reports, agree findings and actions with the organization and communicate audit results to responsible management;
- Provide input to annual and continuous risk assessment, planning and quarterly reporting;
- Provide sustainable improvement and protect organisational value by risk based and objective assurance, advice and insight;
- Be a trusted speaking partner, who supports the organization in reaching their goals.
What is needed in this role:
- Experience in auditing, compliance or other internal control work;
- Experience from the banking or financial industry in general;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- Demonstrated skills to quickly understand and structure information;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Estonian;
- Project management and analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Good audit methodology knowledge as well as communication skills and problem-solving mindset;
- Proactiveness and willingness to work in international teams and travel;
- A true team player;
- High ability to build and create trust.
Managerial experience as well as certifications such as CIA, CISA and/or CAMS are considered as a bonus.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of a group of professionals in our journey to continuously develop together and contribute to the development of the bank through deep knowledge in Governance, Risk and Internal control. We create trust through professionalism and by sharing and receiving knowledge and competence in an open, simple and caring way. Please provide your application to take part in our fun journey going forward." Oliver Gross, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 21.02.2023 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.