- Esmane info
- Willingness to work shifts in New York time (EST time zone UTC-5) to service our American clients on the east coast.
- Excellent reading, listening, and writing skills in English
- Good knowledge of RESTful technology, previous experience with APIs, and the ability to understand and troubleshoot issues with cloud solutions.
- A firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the Web ecosystem.
- High competency in communicating complex issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to professionally and diplomatically address customer concerns and provide concise feedback.
- Strong desire to deliver positive customer experiences by identifying their problems and guiding them through complex technical solutions.
What you'll do
A regular day in the life of a Client Engineer at Glia consists of resolving technical inquiries with our customers and partners, helping them achieve their goals through Glia’s Digital Customer Service platform while maintaining high standards. A Client Engineer at Glia:
- Works with our customers' and partners' developers, architects, business analysts, and support personnel to set up complex technical integrations.
- Collaborates with the Glia Product and Engineering teams using JIRA tickets, to report reproducible bugs, and Slack
- Provides support to our clients by conducting effective troubleshooting on bugs and defects raised via our Service Desk or virtual channels.
- Helps our customers to understand the finer points of Glia’s capabilities and influences them to implement best practices.
- Interacts, collaborates, and networks with Engineering, Product Management, and Customer Success in search for solutions
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
Infrastructure Engineer (Linux)
€ 2900 – 4400
€ 2900 – 4400