Tax AdviserGunvor Services AS
- Esmane info
- Analyzing the daily flow of goods and services and advising on tax matters in both EU and non-EU jurisdictions in which Gunvor operates;
- Testing VAT determination module in ETRM system, understanding the reasons of errors, reporting and fixing those.
- Providing advise/support to different teams with the main focus on indirect tax matters.
- Doing tax research for new business ventures in different jurisdictions all over the world and liaising with external advisors;
- Reviewing contracts from tax perspective;
- VAT compliance responsibilities;
- Assisting with improving the group’s tax procedures and keeping up with the ever-changing tax regulations;
- Assisting in the field of other taxes (e.g. direct and indirect taxes) and tax related projects.
Requirements to candidates
- University degree
- Minimum few years’ experience working for Tax authorities, Big4 or any similar entity and/or university degree in taxation.
- Understanding (or motivation to learn) of indirect tax matters in an international context;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Independent, self-driven worker with an eye for detail.
- Self-realization in a dynamic and fast-paced global company;
- Ability to learn from professionals in international tax field and on-site guidance;
- In-house trainings not only related to taxation but also covering other respective areas;
- Supportive and friendly colleagues;
- Good working conditions and means;
- Generous employee benefit package.
Please send your CV and motivation letter with indication of expected salary range in English.
Vacancy will be closed as soon as new employee has been found. Please be informed that we will only contact candidates who will be selected for an interview.
To apply for the position, please read Gunvor Privacy Statement to understand how we collect and process candidates personal information. Privacy Notice can be found at
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Paindlik tööaeg
Gunvor Services AS is founded in 2000 and with more than 220 employees, is one of Estonia’s first and largest service providers for physical trading houses, including shipping logistics and operations, with additional specialists who cover accounting, compliance and IT functions. Gunvor Services is a Member of Gunvor Group, one of the world’s largest independent commodity trading companies by turnover, providing integrated trading products and logistics services for participants in the worldwide oil and energy markets.
Please see more about us on our websites: www.gunvorservices.com or www.gunvorgroup.com
Gunvor Group employs approximately 1,500 people throughout the world, consisting of about 600 experienced professionals in our offices and about 900 specialists in various logistical facilities and assets. Joining Gunvor, you will work with passionate people operating at the highest level of integrity.
Please find all our open positions on our website: www.gunvorgroup.com/careers
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://GunvorServices.com