Supply Chain Management Specialist – Buyer Hitachi Energy Estonia AS
- Esmane info
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
We offer a one-year contract with possibility to extend your career at Hitachi Energy!
• Connecting supplier orders with customer needs
• Dealing with orders – creating the purchase orders
• Checking supplier invoices
• Communicating with internal and external partners
• Monitoring on time delivery of materials
• Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Experience or studies in Supply Chain Management or Logistics is advantage
• Proficient in English both oral and written
• Good MS Excel skills
• Willingness to act as a team player
• Ability to engage and effectively communicate with customers
• Openness to take new challenges
More about us
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
What we offer
• A modern work environment in Ülemiste City and possibility for home office
• A wide variety of SCM trainings and supporting employee development
• Mentor to onboard and support you throughout training
• A diverse experience in Procurement & Logistics and interesting tasks
• Career possibilities within Hitachi Energy
• Employee benefits (sport compensation, 5 additional winter holidays, free parking, flexible working hours, free coffee & fruits, team events, seniority benefits etc.)
Welcome with your application by 21st of February. This role could be filled before the advertisement has expired, so don’t wait until the last day to send in your application.
For more information contact our Talent Partner Johanna Laiv, +372 5680 1632, email@example.com.
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com