Cloud Platform Product Owner to Swedbank Cloud Center of ExcellenceSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Cloud Center of Excellence is leading the cloud adoption in the bank, and we are now looking for a new Cloud Platform Product Owner. Be a part of enabling smooth Cloud consumption at scale in Swedbank!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of leading our Cloud Journey in the role as Cloud Platform Product Owner. You will have a leading role in the continued establishment of Swedbanks Cloud Platform. The platform establishment is a strategic focus area of Swedbank Infrastructure Services & Transformation and will enable Business to be able to utilize the latest and greatest Cloud Technology in a safe, repeatable and cost-effective way. By that we support Swedbank in our Tech Strategy execution.
- Work with a team of experts in the Cloud Area that are highly motivated and driven.
- As a Cloud Platform Product Owner you will be responsible to lead the delivery of the needed cloud capabilities to support our Cloud First Strategy journey. Our vision is to enable easy Cloud consumption in a secure, complaint and efficient way and become the leading bank in Nordics when it comes to Cloud Adoption
- We have our Cloud Platform established in Microsoft Azure today and in the future we will expand to other CSP:s. Next in line is AWS.
- Be part of also driving non-IT Change within the cloud area in Swedbank. With new Tech comes new Ways Of Working and being a bank we always need to have full focus on compliance and governance. Cloud Center of Excellence is the main driving unit of this and you actively contributing also in that area.
Cloud Center of Excellence key responsibilities include all aspects of enterprise-wide cloud adoption including:
- Business Transformation
- Technology Transformation
- Organisational Transformation
- Way of Working Transformation (DevOps, GitOps, DevSecOps etc)
- In addition, we actively promote a Culture of Change and Always Learning both within the cloud team and our cloud platform customers.
- In this role, you have a GREAT opportunity to drive this journey together with the rest of the team and the Cloud Center of Excellence Management team, which you will be part of.
What is needed in this role:
- As a Cloud Platform Product Owner, you need to have a basic understanding of Cloud technology, what it enables and how to work with a team of experts as well as other stakeholders in the bank to make it an Enterprise platform. Key skills needed:
- Leadership is the key, so be able to work tight with the team and have a “Team First” approach is important. We all work for Swedbank’s vision, and we are focusing on our part of that journey.
- A modern tech mindset, everything as Code mentality!
- You have a black belt in Collaboration and Communication, you are like a human API.
- See and understand the Business needs and be able to translate that needs into clear deliveries for your team.
- The talent to visualize the work in a structured and pedagogical way using Jira and Wiki- tools so it is easy to see and understand what we are trying to achieve and how we are doing.
- Good understanding of agile methodologies, in particular SAFe and the experience of knowing how to apply it so that it improves the team productivity
- A customer focus mindset, as we are an enabler for other teams, you need to have a customer focus and the skill to balance internal needs with external needs.
- A can-do-attitude, -problems are meant to be solved, and if there is a will there is usually a way
- Business relationship skills. You will be the Contract Owner for the CSP agreements we will have. (Microsoft Azure, AWS etc) Maintain and administrate all needed parts will be a part of this role.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork –...
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
€ 2600 – 3900